Canadian GP of 2010 - Posted In Formula One

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Username:   Password:

Hosted in the Cloud RSS

Recent Topics

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2018, 14:48:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Forum
Web
Gallery
F1 Sites:    BBC F1    Formula1.com    Planet F1    F1 Fanatic     SKY-F1

DatahopaForumMotor SportFormula OneCanadian GP of 2010

Pages: [1]

Canadian GP of 2010

Viewing: 0 Members and 1 Guest       Total Views: 2837

Online Data Topic starter
United Kingdom Administrator

Most F1 fans love the track and it normally gives us a great race with slipstreaming and overtaking down the long and fast straight.

This track doesn’t really have many fast corners that require lots of downforce, so with the way things are with the Mclaren and RedBull, the two fastest cars out there, the track is more likely to favour the Mclaren with its faster top speed and more pointy front end for the slow corners.

That’s how I see it, I personally think this race could be a Mclaren one two with the RedBulls not that far behind but behind all the same.

Cant wait for this race, its going to be a stonker  Grin
Posted June 10, 2010, 12:15:54 PM Logged

So they did it, a Mclaren one two and what an existing race it was. The Canadian track never lets us down and always seems to give us a race full of uncertainty and overtaking.

Schumacher is back to where he should be too, if you cant win fairly just bend the rules and hope you get away with it, well he tried but the great man couldn’t cheat his way above 11th this time.

Lewis Hamilton now leads the championship with Jenson Button in second.

Way to go Mclaren  Grin
Posted June 14, 2010, 12:31:56 PM Logged

Offline Snowcrash
England Global Moderator

I was wondering if Chandhok should race or not due to his time of 1:27.757
http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2010/831/6746/

This is well outside 107% (fastest time of 1:16 would be about 1:21 for 107%)

Though he did manage 2nd to last of the finishers at 18th

Does this rule still exist?
Posted June 14, 2010, 20:54:19 PM Logged
“I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have looked at the 2010 rules, cant see anything about being within 107% anymore, I assume that rule has been dropped for the new teams and to give them a chance to race or even test their cars during the race, now there’s no testing Its going to be a hard job getting their cars within 107%.

The 2010 rules...

Posted June 15, 2010, 13:10:14 PM Logged
Formula One
Topic Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Our Formula One Forum: News Headlines, Links & Discussion Section

Our F1 Page is an attempt to put as much useful information relating to Formula One as we can, all in one place, including blogs, F1 links & Videos. The forum is there for members to discuss Formula One and all its twists and turns.  driving

Some of our members have been following Formula One for 25 years and have a good understanding of the sport, and I know this, the more you think you know F1 the more you realise it can throw up something right out of the blue and surprise you, perhaps that’s why us F1 fans enjoy the sport so much.  

Now! It doesn’t matter if you are a particular team or driver supporter or simply an F1 fan, we want to hear your thoughts about Formula One or suggestions for F1 sites, blogs or content that we can link to. Joining us will help improve the site for your fellow Formula One fans and give you a warm glow inside. Grin    

Site Activity
Most Online Today: 175
158 Guests, 3 Users
Freddy, Data, DataBot

fast-registration