German GP of 2010 - Posted In Formula One

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Username:   Password:

Hosted in the Cloud RSS

Recent Topics

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2018, 16:47:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Forum
Web
Gallery
F1 Sites:    BBC F1    Formula1.com    Planet F1    F1 Fanatic     SKY-F1

DatahopaForumMotor SportFormula OneGerman GP of 2010

Pages: [1]

German GP of 2010

Viewing: 0 Members and 1 Guest       Total Views: 3321

Online Data Topic starter
United Kingdom Administrator

Ive been watching the free practice, I don’t know for sure if it’s the track layout suiting them better or if they have improved their car but Ferrari seem to be very quick this year in Germany along with the RedBull’s.

This RedBull v Ferrari battle is fascinating.

Also the Mercedes seem to be quite quick too, only just behind RedBull and Ferrari and the McLaren seems to be around about the same pace as the Mercedes

The weather might play a part in this one, it could be wet for Qualifying and maybe the race.

Looking forward to a great F1 race weekend.
Posted July 24, 2010, 11:18:54 AM Logged

Offline Snowcrash
England Global Moderator

The Ferraris are looking very strong in qualifing at Hockenheim with Alonso and Massa 2nd and 3rd on the grid. Vettel manages pole and Button beats Hamilton.
Click here for qualifing results.

I just hope the Ferraris race pace isn't too good 'cos the Mclarens normally have good race pace but they're running the blown diffuser for the 1st time.

Looking forward to a good race...
Posted July 25, 2010, 11:07:40 AM Logged
“I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Snowcrash
England Global Moderator

Ferrari one-two but alot of controversy over what way round. Massa was leading all race but gave up 1st place to Alonso after being 'instructed' to by team.

This result still stands but Ferrari has been fined $100,000 for breaking the rules.

Red Bulls and Mclarens making up the top 6. Results

And Driver Standings

All in all an ok race. Bit of a procession after 1st and only pit stop. Ferraris dominant and championship still wide open.

Posted July 25, 2010, 18:15:02 PM Logged
“I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Snowcrash
England Global Moderator

And found this snippet...

The decision will also be forwarded to the WMSC for its consideration, meaning Ferrari could in theory face further sanctions.

So this hasn't been put to bed yet.

Full Article
Posted July 25, 2010, 18:19:57 PM Logged

Ralph Waldo Emerson

$100,000 sounds like a bargain to me, if come the end of the season the points gained today mean Ferrari win the championship with Alonso it has to be a price worth paying and probably wouldn’t stop them doing it again.

Good to see Ferrari back to its old ways, some winning and plenty of controversy. It wouldn’t be F1 without them.

Hamilton still leading the championship.   Grin
Posted July 25, 2010, 19:41:31 PM Logged

McLaren driver Jenson Button has spoken out against team orders. "If I was told my team-mate is faster I would keep driving and hope he doesn't overtake me," he commented.

Spot on JB  Grin
Posted July 27, 2010, 12:20:55 PM Logged

Offline Snowcrash
England Global Moderator

But you know Massa knew what was meant by 'Alonso is faster then you'.

He didn't want to do it, (I assume this by his manner and his 'I'd be happy if I'd one' comment) he took one for the team.

We can only hope Alonso has a horrible, non fatal accident.  Shocked Grin
Posted July 27, 2010, 17:30:37 PM Logged

Ralph Waldo Emerson

What goes around comes around, in the end there will be payback in one form or another. I believe.  Shocked

Ho Hum, Hungaroring, Hungary soon  Cheesy
Posted July 27, 2010, 19:03:42 PM Logged
Formula One
Topic Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Our Formula One Forum: News Headlines, Links & Discussion Section

Our F1 Page is an attempt to put as much useful information relating to Formula One as we can, all in one place, including blogs, F1 links & Videos. The forum is there for members to discuss Formula One and all its twists and turns.  driving

Some of our members have been following Formula One for 25 years and have a good understanding of the sport, and I know this, the more you think you know F1 the more you realise it can throw up something right out of the blue and surprise you, perhaps that’s why us F1 fans enjoy the sport so much.  

Now! It doesn’t matter if you are a particular team or driver supporter or simply an F1 fan, we want to hear your thoughts about Formula One or suggestions for F1 sites, blogs or content that we can link to. Joining us will help improve the site for your fellow Formula One fans and give you a warm glow inside. Grin    

Site Activity
Most Online Today: 172
132 Guests, 3 Users
Freddy, Data, DataBot

fast-registration