The Korean GP of 2010 - Posted In Formula One

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Username:   Password:

Hosted in the Cloud RSS

Recent Topics

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Forum
Web
Gallery
F1 Sites:    BBC F1    Formula1.com    Planet F1    F1 Fanatic     SKY-F1

DatahopaForumMotor SportFormula OneThe Korean GP of 2010

Pages: [1]

The Korean GP of 2010

Viewing: 0 Members and 1 Guest       Total Views: 1757

Offline Data Topic starter
United Kingdom Administrator

Been looking forward to this race, it’s a new track, never had an F1 car go round it until today, some drivers are complaining of a dangerous pit lane exit being on a blind corner, something will have to be done for it next year.

In practice 1 and 2 Lewis Hamilton went out and set a fast time straight away leaving the others to play catch up, they did eventually catch Lewis up but I have a feeling this track will be a Mclaren track.

Some of the fast corners look pretty awesome too, never seen F1 cars cutting corners and taking so much speed into them before.

This is going to be a race to remember.
Posted October 22, 2010, 13:35:03 PM Logged

Offline Snowcrash
England Global Moderator

So much for a McLaren track. Doh!

The Red Bulls dominated qualifing and the race if it wasn't for Webber crashing out and Vettel's engine blowing.
Bit of a boring race 'cos of the rain and the safty car. Alonso got 1st with Hamilton 2nd and Massa 3rd. Button had a nightmare race and ended 12th I think. Webber is now 11 points behind Alonso and Hamilton 21(+10 to Webber) points behind.

2 more races to go and Alonso is now fav. Bah Humbug!
Posted October 25, 2010, 19:42:16 PM Logged
“I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Data Topic starter
United Kingdom Administrator

It should have been a McLaren track, ok it wasn’t, but it should have been.  Grin
I thought it was quite an exciting race, did expect to see more overtaking even in those conditions, seems an odd track, it has the longest straight in the season but I don’t remember seeing one overtake down there.

What happened to Button? At one point he was the slowest car on the track, not like him, Jesnon won his first GP in the wet.

I remember Murray Walker saying quite early in the season that Alonso might win this year, everyone seemed to poopoo him, possibly even me but it seems the wisest head in F1 might have got it right.

Lewis Hamilton still believes he can win it this year, if he does than I do too.  Cool
Posted October 25, 2010, 20:02:28 PM Logged

Offline GT40
France WWW Posts: 554

Webber was drinking tons of Red Bull before the race.

See what happened to him.  Grin

Posted October 29, 2010, 17:17:05 PM Logged
Formula One
Topic Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Our Formula One Forum: News Headlines, Links & Discussion Section

Our F1 Page is an attempt to put as much useful information relating to Formula One as we can, all in one place, including blogs, F1 links & Videos. The forum is there for members to discuss Formula One and all its twists and turns.  driving

Some of our members have been following Formula One for 25 years and have a good understanding of the sport, and I know this, the more you think you know F1 the more you realise it can throw up something right out of the blue and surprise you, perhaps that’s why us F1 fans enjoy the sport so much.  

Now! It doesn’t matter if you are a particular team or driver supporter or simply an F1 fan, we want to hear your thoughts about Formula One or suggestions for F1 sites, blogs or content that we can link to. Joining us will help improve the site for your fellow Formula One fans and give you a warm glow inside. Grin    

Site Activity
Most Online Today: 164
147 Guests, 1 User
DataBot