The Brazilian GP of 2012 - Posted In Formula One

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Username:   Password:

Hosted in the Cloud RSS

Recent Topics

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2018, 17:11:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Forum
Web
Gallery
F1 Sites:    BBC F1    Formula1.com    Planet F1    F1 Fanatic     SKY-F1

DatahopaForumMotor SportFormula OneThe Brazilian GP of 2012

Pages: [1]

The Brazilian GP of 2012

Viewing: 0 Members and 1 Guest       Total Views: 4770

Online Data Topic starter
United Kingdom Administrator

The last race of the year  Cry

It's either going to be Vettel or Alonso who takes the title and there is a possibility of rain for the race, it could still go either way, never underestimate Alonso in the rain.

Hamilton is on pole with his team mate Button in second, a bit late in the season for McLaren to find top form, Oh! if only there could be a few more races this year.  

Hoping for a good clean race with plenty of overtaking.
Posted November 25, 2012, 12:53:51 PM
Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 13:19:16 PM by Data

Offline Freddy
United Kingdom WWW Administrator

I'm hoping Alonso will win because I entered a 'pick the podium' competition on my stamp forum  Cheesy
Posted November 25, 2012, 13:55:13 PM Logged

Offline GT40
France WWW Posts: 554

Alonso is my favorite driver since... I don't remember. But no problem if Vettel is the champion, I like him a lot too.

I hope Hamilton will do THE perfect last race for McLaren (and help Alonso a little, lol).

(and please Grosjean, cool!) Cheesy

Posted November 25, 2012, 14:54:52 PM Logged

Offline Snowcrash
England Global Moderator

Alonso, sad (lost by 3 points). Hamilton, knocked out (should've won this race). Button wins and Vettel gets the triple (in a row).

Excellent season. May the next be just as exciting and also go to the last race.
Posted November 26, 2012, 19:16:45 PM Logged
“I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Unlucky Freddy Sad

Congrats to Vettel, he hung there with a damaged car and did enough, that's the kind of driving that champions pull off.

I think it should have been a 3 way shoot out between Hamilton, Alonso and Vettel, to my mind the 3 best drivers of the season. 

But agree with Snowy, excellent season over all. 
Posted November 26, 2012, 19:35:57 PM Logged

I thought the championship was over but I see Ferrari tried to get Vettels championship win taken away from him by accusing him of overtaking under a yellow flag, which he didn't.

To put it another way:

Ferrari want to establish whether there is enough evidence to lodge a protest that, if successful, could overturn the result of the Formula 1 world championship.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20531638

Anyway .. their little attempted protests didn't work, Vettel is still the champion  worship

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20552525
Posted December 04, 2012, 12:40:30 PM
Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 16:00:34 PM by Data
Formula One
Topic Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Our Formula One Forum: News Headlines, Links & Discussion Section

Our F1 Page is an attempt to put as much useful information relating to Formula One as we can, all in one place, including blogs, F1 links & Videos. The forum is there for members to discuss Formula One and all its twists and turns.  driving

Some of our members have been following Formula One for 25 years and have a good understanding of the sport, and I know this, the more you think you know F1 the more you realise it can throw up something right out of the blue and surprise you, perhaps that’s why us F1 fans enjoy the sport so much.  

Now! It doesn’t matter if you are a particular team or driver supporter or simply an F1 fan, we want to hear your thoughts about Formula One or suggestions for F1 sites, blogs or content that we can link to. Joining us will help improve the site for your fellow Formula One fans and give you a warm glow inside. Grin    

Site Activity
Most Online Today: 192
162 Guests, 2 Users
Data, Urania

fast-registration