Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Username:   Password:

Recent Topics

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 12:27:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
F1 Sites:    BBC F1    Formula1.com    Planet F1     Total F1    F1 Podcast     F1 Fanatic     SKY-F1     James Allens F1 tweets

BBC F1 News Feed
Rosberg questions safety car timing Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:19:05 GMT
Mercedes' Nico Rosberg says the timing of the first safety car deployment at the Hungarian GP affected his chance of winning.
Ecclestone 'to settle' bribery case Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:11:29 GMT
Lawyers for Bernie Ecclestone say he is ready to pay a German bank 25m euros to settle a court case against him.
ESPN F1 News Feed
Mercedes committed to equality between drivers - Lauda Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:15:38 GMT
Niki Lauda insists Mercedes is committed to giving its drivers equal equipment despite a run of reliability issues for Lewis Hamilton this year
F1 in danger of becoming GP1 - Newey Thu, 31 Jul 2014 08:32:53 GMT
Adrian Newey has warned that Formula One's restrictive chassis regulations pose the danger of making the series look like a single-make formula

DatahopaForumMotor SportFormula OneThe Chinese GP of 2012

Pages: [1]
Author Topic:

The Chinese GP of 2012

(Read 1258 times)
DataTopic starter
Administrator
Certified

United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hamilton gets a 5-place grid penalty during practice for needing a new gearbox but is fast in practice 1 nad 2 with only Schumacher slightly beating him.

Lewis normally does well in China, he will soon get those places back (please).

Button has trouble getting a good car set up and is blaming it on tyre temp, he can’t get heat into them, has to be one of the down sides of his smooth driving style in cooler conditions.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/17698808

It’s a great track with one of the longest straights in F1, plenty of opportunity for overtaking. Love it  shades

Bring on qualifying, expect to see the Mercedes with their now fully recognised as legal rear wing, super DRS system thing  Cheesy  right up the front.
    Posted April 13, 2012, 18:49:21 PM Logged

DD1975
Certified

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of
Well if I get to watch any of it I'll be happy, fully expect REd Bull and McLaren to be battling it out for the win in race conditions, but suspect Mercedes will qualify strongly to put a cat amongst the pigeons.

Hopefully a good race with plenty ofd wheel to wheel action which lets face it is what we really want to see in races  flag
    Posted April 13, 2012, 20:07:35 PM Logged
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast - Ace Rimmer

DataTopic starter
Administrator
Certified

United Kingdom United Kingdom
An amazing lap from Rosberg, 0.5 seconds quicker than anyone else, his first pole ever and well deserved but surprising how fast it was.

With Schumy starting in second because of Hamilton's penalty that makes it a Mercedes front row lock out, there hasn’t been one of them for many many years.  

Mercedes haven’t had much luck so far this year, could this be the turning point?

Hamilton qualifies second but with the 5 place grid penalty will start in 7th, I think  scratch-head, he has some catching up to do, but he will  thumbsup

Button was struggling for grip, as in practice, still hasn’t quite got to grips with the cooler temps it would seem, I bet he’s hopping for a warmer race day.  

Oh and Vettel didn’t make the top ten scratch-head

It's going to be a good one.
    Posted April 14, 2012, 15:23:01 PM
    Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 18:41:23 PM by Snowcrash
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Our Formula One Forum: News Headlines, Links & Discussion Section

Our F1 Page is an attempt to put as much useful information relating to Formula One as we can, all in one place, including blogs, F1 links & Videos. The forum is there for members to discuss Formula One and all its twists and turns.  driving

Some of our members have been following Formula One for 25 years and have a good understanding of the sport, and I know this, the more you think you know F1 the more you realise it can throw up something right out of the blue and surprise you, perhaps that’s why us F1 fans enjoy the sport so much.  

Now! It doesn’t matter if you are a particular team or driver supporter or simply an F1 fan, we want to hear your thoughts about Formula One or suggestions for F1 sites, blogs or content that we can link to. Joining us will help improve the site for your fellow Formula One fans and give you a warm glow inside. Grin    

Site Activity:

29 Guests, 3 Users
Freddy, Data, Legion
Todays Active Members
Most Online Today: 43

People found this page searching for:

The Chinese GP of 2012 Formula One

fast-registration