The European GP of 2011 - Posted In Formula One

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Username:   Password:

Hosted in the Cloud RSS

Recent Topics

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2018, 17:12:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Forum
Web
Gallery
F1 Sites:    BBC F1    Formula1.com    Planet F1    F1 Fanatic     SKY-F1

DatahopaForumMotor SportFormula OneThe European GP of 2011

Pages: [1]

The European GP of 2011

Viewing: 0 Members and 1 Guest       Total Views: 2915

Offline Snowcrash Topic starter
England Global Moderator

Back to Spain for the Euro GP at Valencia.

Hopefully Hamilton will have a cooler head on his shoulders this race and both the McLarens can beat the Red Bulls.
As good a driver as Vettel is, I do hope someone will keep him honest and the championship alive.

This will be the last race that blown diffusers are allowed. More details here.
Posted June 21, 2011, 22:54:10 PM Logged
“I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Online Data
United Kingdom Administrator

Past races at this fairly new track haven’t exactly been there when it comes to great races to remember, but it is one of my favourite tracks to drive in F1 2010 (the game) and there are overtaking opportunities so its ok in my book.

Indeed Snowy, this could be the last race that RedBull have their advantage once the blown diffusers are banned, though I feel the chief designer Adrian Newey might have something up his sleeve, he normally does.

So without being biased in any way, lets hope Button or Hamilton can dent Vettel’s lead some more for this race then move on to Silverstone where the McLarens will reign supreme. (Pinch me I think I might be dreaming). 
Posted June 22, 2011, 13:47:52 PM Logged

Online Data

<iframe width="554" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vyvgGH2flyQ?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Formula1matt's channel on YouTube 
Posted June 24, 2011, 10:34:29 AM Logged

Online Data

<iframe width="554" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xQ44IbSVwbA?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Formula1matt's channel on YouTube 
Posted June 27, 2011, 15:50:01 PM Logged

Online Data

Vettel wins again but for me that’s not the story of the race.

I felt totally under whelmed by it, firstly the track has to go, it’s never given us a truly exciting race, this year with the DRS it had the chance to shine but it failed, it should be removed from the calendar.

And the new tyres are just wearing out too quick, particularly for a driver like Lewis Hamilton, his aggressive style is punished by the them lasting a handful of laps but we all want to see Lewis pushing the car to the limits, this “looking after your tyres” rubbish is not what F1 is about.

Bring on Silverstone a real F1 racetrack.
Posted June 27, 2011, 16:03:59 PM Logged
Formula One
Topic Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Our Formula One Forum: News Headlines, Links & Discussion Section

Our F1 Page is an attempt to put as much useful information relating to Formula One as we can, all in one place, including blogs, F1 links & Videos. The forum is there for members to discuss Formula One and all its twists and turns.  driving

Some of our members have been following Formula One for 25 years and have a good understanding of the sport, and I know this, the more you think you know F1 the more you realise it can throw up something right out of the blue and surprise you, perhaps that’s why us F1 fans enjoy the sport so much.  

Now! It doesn’t matter if you are a particular team or driver supporter or simply an F1 fan, we want to hear your thoughts about Formula One or suggestions for F1 sites, blogs or content that we can link to. Joining us will help improve the site for your fellow Formula One fans and give you a warm glow inside. Grin    

Site Activity
Most Online Today: 192
158 Guests, 2 Users
Data, Urania