Turkish GP of 2010 - Posted In Formula One

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Username:   Password:

Hosted in the Cloud RSS

Recent Topics

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 14, 2018, 15:01:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Forum
Web
Gallery
F1 Sites:    BBC F1    Formula1.com    Planet F1    F1 Fanatic     SKY-F1

DatahopaForumMotor SportFormula OneTurkish GP of 2010

Pages: [1]

Turkish GP of 2010

Viewing: 0 Members and 1 Guest       Total Views: 3070

Online Data Topic starter
United Kingdom Administrator

The track in Turkey has to be one of the best, with places to overtake and no silly Mickey Mouse corners and most of the drivers like it too so its going to be a great race.

Mark Webber on pole for the third time in a row and Lewis Hamilton close behind him with second on the grid. 

Its really good to see a Mclaren right up there they have obviously made some steps forward with their car.

Now can Lewis use his F duct and get in front of Webber at the start? Yes he can Grin

Looking forward to the race big time.
Posted May 29, 2010, 14:02:29 PM Logged

Offline Snowcrash
England Global Moderator

Is it wrong of me to cheer when Alonso only makes 12th?

I hope not  Grin Tongue

Looking forward to the race
Posted May 29, 2010, 14:44:32 PM Logged
“I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

No its not wrong Snowy  Wink

Awesome race, a Mclaren one two.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8713482.stm

For me the incident with Webber and Vettel  was a 50/50, at that time in the race Vettel was quicker, he got his nose in front of Webber and did have the lead, he shouldn’t really have moved over to the right but Webber should have given him more space.

A few laps later Jenson and Lewis showed them how it should be done, both drivers giving equal respect to each other on the track.

Mclaren have made a big leap forward with their car, lets hope they can keep it going onto the next race, It might be that some of the improvements were emphasized with the Turkish track suiting the Mclaren better and it might be less of an improvement on other tracks, however the next race in Canada should suit the Mclaren even better.

Things are looking good for the Brits  Grin
Posted May 30, 2010, 16:57:49 PM Logged

Offline Snowcrash
England Global Moderator

Ferrari seem to not be putting their developments on to their cars quick enough and Mercedes got the better of them in Turkey.

The Red Bull incident was more Vettel than Webber I think but it does appear their tyres touched causing Vettel's car to jump rather than him steering. Did Webber leave enough gap?

At this rate the championship will go to the wire keeping everyone on their toes
Posted May 31, 2010, 13:25:11 PM Logged
“I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Vettel Webber incident still hasn’t gone away, Pep from F1 podcast has made a video, I notice it getting loads of views

Also Redbull seem to have placed the blame all on Webber, that has caused a lot of chat all over the web as no one really sees it as all Webbers fault, most think its Vettels and the rest seem to be saying 50/50 racing incident, anyway here’s the video blog.   
<iframe width="554" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MmiD3yZeC-w?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted June 03, 2010, 21:04:06 PM Logged
Formula One
Topic Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Our Formula One Forum: News Headlines, Links & Discussion Section

Our F1 Page is an attempt to put as much useful information relating to Formula One as we can, all in one place, including blogs, F1 links & Videos. The forum is there for members to discuss Formula One and all its twists and turns.  driving

Some of our members have been following Formula One for 25 years and have a good understanding of the sport, and I know this, the more you think you know F1 the more you realise it can throw up something right out of the blue and surprise you, perhaps that’s why us F1 fans enjoy the sport so much.  

Now! It doesn’t matter if you are a particular team or driver supporter or simply an F1 fan, we want to hear your thoughts about Formula One or suggestions for F1 sites, blogs or content that we can link to. Joining us will help improve the site for your fellow Formula One fans and give you a warm glow inside. Grin    

Site Activity
Most Online Today: 184
179 Guests, 3 Users
Data, Carl2, Urania

fast-registration